Sunday, January 11, 2009

Welcome!

For the past 4 months I have mainly been photographing my baby girl, Lily! And though she is the most beautiful little model I could have ever asked for... I am looking to shoot more people!
I have done two practice photo shoots so far. One for my dear friend, Nichole and her beautiful 16 month old daughter, Haylee! And a newborn shoot for the Hall family with their newest [of six] child, Josiah Everett!
I will be posting some of my favorite pictures from each shoot over the next few days!
And will continue to post pictures from the last 4 months with my daughter as well as any more practice shoots I have the privilege of doing over the next year!
Please check back for updates and feel free to leave me any comments or constructive criticism on my shoots!
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I hope you enjoy what you see and will contact me for a photo shoot soon!
~Heather

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! Love your pictures. I'm in NC as well, Charlotte area. I am getting a rebel XSI in the next few weeks, I have been out of photography for a few years now so I feel like I'm starting all over again :-)

    I will be sure to bookmark your blog to come back and visit! -Samantha

    ReplyDelete