Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Avalee Haven::January 2009

This beautiful little girl is Avalee Haven! She is 10 months old and was such a joy!
This shoot is what it's all about for me! Avalee was so full of energy and was crawling all over the place! I have only ever shot my daughter, who isn't mobile yet... so this was such great practice with a "moving target"!








These are some of my favorite from the shoot! Avalee played with one of her daddy's old uniform patches for a good part of the shoot! At one point she put the patch in her mouth and started "woofing" at me like a puppy! It was so adorable:)





This one is pretty special too! Avalee was just starting to stand up all by herself!!! I was too worried about her toppling over when she first did it that I didn't get the picture! So I was on a mission for the rest of the shoot to get a picture of her standing up like a big girl!! I really hope her parents cherish this one... even if it isn't a perfect picture!

1 comment:

  1. We love all of the pictures you took of our daughter, they are truely beautiful. You did an awesome job. We honestly like the pictures you took of her better than some of the Sears pictures we've gotten taken of her. We'd definately have you for a photographer again.

    ReplyDelete