Monday, January 26, 2009

Jamie Maternity::January 2009

Jamie and her husband, Hunter welcomed a very beautiful little boy into the world this week! I was lucky enough to be able to shoot their maternity pictures! Jamie is almost 38 weeks in these pictures and had the cutest little baby bump! They are such a great couple to work with... up for anything! And I'm sure they are going to be amazing parents! Stay tuned for some new born pictures in the near future:)

[Thank you so much for letting me do these pictures for you guys! I wish you both the very best parenthood has to offer! You're going to be great parents!]







1 comment:

  1. These pictures are incredible! I know they will be really happy with the way they turned out. I let them know they are posted they are still in the hospital.

    ReplyDelete