Sunday, January 11, 2009

Nichole & Haylee::October 2008

I met Nichole 2 years ago! Our husband's work at the same Squadron here in North Carolina! She has become a wonderful friend! She was the first person to ask me to take pictures! I was so excited and completely terrified! I don't know what I was so afraid of... her and her daughter are so beautiful! I took these in her front yard here on base with my 50mm f/1.8 (I have now upgraded to the f/1.4!).
[[Thank you Nichole for giving me the practice, letting me use these for my blog and for being such a great friend! I look forward to doing more photos with you in the future!]]




































1 comment:

  1. Heather did an amazing job on all of the photos she took for my daughter and myself. She was so easy to work with, very professional, and literally took a pile of leaves and a tree and created some of my favorite pictures of my daughter. She not only captured priceless images of us, but created memories I will have for a lifetime. Thanks so much Heather and I look forward to working with you again soon!

    ReplyDelete