Monday, January 12, 2009

**BOOKED** [for now]

I launched the blog 24 hours ago and have TEN photoshoots ready to be scheduled and have 241 hits! I am beyond words! I never thought it would take off like this! I am SOOO thankful to everyone that stopped by to take a look and to all of you that have contacted me! The encouragement has meant so much! I know that I have so many people supporting me and really feel like I am ready to take this on!
However, Thomas (my husband) will be out of town for military training from the 23rd to the 6th of February! And no husband means no baby-sitter for our 5 month old daughter! So I will be planning out my schedule over the next few days from as early as this weekend through the end of February! And will send everyone a list of dates and times to choose from [first come first served].

2 comments:

  1. heather its hunter wen i com down for the weekend just tell me wat to do and ill do it. ill keep watch of lily or modle for u watever i luv u
    -hunter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sweetie, this is your VERY proud Mom - I will gladly sit that Grandbaby any time I am there or you are here - love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete