Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sarah & Family

Sorry it has been so long since I last posted! I had my eyes checked the other day and should be getting my glasses sometime this week! I was getting terrible headaches and couldn't edit for any amount of time before they became unbearable! So I've just been doing a few pictures at a time! But I have promised myself and my "clients" that I will have all three of my sessions finished by Wednesday! I finished the first one tonight after I put Lily to bed so I am on track so far!!
Sarah and her family were great! We shot these on one of the many beautiful days we had in February! They were a lot of fun and I loved these shots I got of them!








1 comment:

  1. I LOVE all of them! You've captured their eyes so fabulously! And that last one! I'd love to have a picture of Matt and I like that! SOOOOO romantic, it needs to be printed LARGE.

    ReplyDelete