Thursday, March 12, 2009

Landon the Big Boy!

I love the little park that I usually shoot in but I needed a change! And this little man was the perfect model! I found a grungy parking lot with lots of neat areas for us to shoot at. It was definitely an experience since glass, trash and cigarette butts are all common place in alleys! But we were lucky that Landon didn't pick up any nasties!
He is a typical one year old... he didn't want to sit still or listen to any direction. But his natural curiosity was fun to play around with! He was a trooper! And so was his mom! I hope I have that much energy when Lily turns one!






2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I LOVE THEM! You did such a wonderful job Heather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!!hes such a doll... and the place where you shot looks awesome

    ReplyDelete