Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mister Carmine

Carmine is just a few weeks older than my daughter and is friends with sweet Sierra! He was so handsome and so great to shoot! I put up a make shift studio in Lily's room and we all crammed in and started shooting! I didn't get very far before my battery died:( But his parents were great and stayed and chatted for a while! I got 15 great pictures of this little guy and am excited to get to shoot him again in the spring! These are my favorites!!











3 comments:

  1. I love Carmine's pictures! You did a GREAT job! It was nice meeting you this afternoon at the consignment sale! I'd really love to get together with you and maybe do some photos of my son Benjamin. Let me know what you think. I will try and email you or give you a call sometime soon to hopefully set something up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I love them you did AWESOME , I cant wait for spring time!! and we should get together when you arent too busy. todays consignment was crazy!! How did Lily like her bath? Thanks again so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love the expressions and the catchlights! Oh and guess what? YOU are the winner of my little crocheted frog. Email me with your address at heather@heatherbauersphotography.com and I'll get him out to you right away!!

    ReplyDelete