Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lindsey & family [April 2009]

I hadn't planned on doing any shoots after Thomas left but couldn't really resist doing pictures for these families! So I squeezed 3 mini-shoots into the last weekend I was in Fayetteville!I shot all 3 at the Cape Fear Botanical Gardens. It's free admission for the whole month of April so half of the city was there! And I spent most of my time dodging wedding photographers and their brides!It has taken me forever to get through the pictures and get them edited since I'm taking classes here in Jacksonville and taking care of Lily but I finally finished the first family:)Lindsey and her family were great to shoot! They are beautiful and were so patient with me!Their son, Benjamin is 6 months old and was so precious! I loved his bald head:)I am sorry that it took me this long to get these to you, but I hope you love them as much as I do! Thank you for coming out and putting up with me and Lily! I really appreciate the practice!



1 comment:

  1. YAY! I love them! They turned out really good. Look at my bald, WHITE baby! lol I can't wait to see the rest of them. We had a great time and hope to maybe squeeze in another mini shoot when you are back in Fayetteville!
    Hope you are enjoying your photography classes! Praying for Thomas to have a safe deployment. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete