Saturday, May 16, 2009

Leslie & Family [April 2009]

This gorgeous family is the 3rd and last of the mini shoots I did at the Cape Fear Botanical Gardens in April! You might remember their Son, Carmine... I did some indoor pictures of him back in February!
Leslie and her husband were married in the gardens in front of the gazebo so this was neat for them to be back there with their son! I hope to get them all back out there later in the summer to get some neat shots of them in front of the gazebo once I get my new lens!
But for now I hope that they love these pictures. I felt like going a little old school on these ones. I did a cool vintage on these and fell in love with the colors! You can see the rest of the shoot and the regular edits on my MySpace page!









1 comment:

  1. I just looked at all the pictures on your myspace and here.... WE LOVE THEM!!!! theres a few where Luis isnt paying attention lol but thats his fault. they are great though I cant wait to print some out. and the vintage coloring is awesome! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete